Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Update and some pictures!

I have been super busy trying to catch up on office stuff and keep up with the day to day life as a mom, wife and business owner.  I have a mixed blessing this week in that our normal childcare had to take this week off. That meant that I got the week of from helping my husband with his business!!! I get to just be a mom this week!!!!! I know that there will be things to catch up on next week but I am enjoying this week. I thought that I would post a couple of pictures of some recent things that I have done and what my scrap space look like right now. (It is really a work in progress) I hope to get it all in order this week and then I will know where everything is and then I can be more inspired and get more done when I go in there.  I hope everyone is having a great day!
This is the page I made at Robyn's for her challenge that she did the Sunday before I left her house.

These are the place cards that I made 167 of!! They are very simple and I learned not to say yes unless I know how many I need to make! I had two and a half days to get these done.

I was in such a hurry I was just tossing them in this bin as I went! Wow what a job:)


Here is what my room looks like currently! What a mess!




13 comments:

Unknown said...

cute layout! Those are great tags too. Your space is coming along. Take it from me...I don't have a space. Every time I'm going to do some thing I have to lug it out of the garage. Its frustrating and I don't get much done because it takes me so long to get things... Nice hearing from you. Enjoy your little one.

Dorcas said...

Love the page! You room is getting there. I have my space that is currently being used by my daughter for homeschool. We are working on finishing the school room.( long story) anywhoo-- thanks for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

who cares if its a mess I would love to have a beautiful room like this one, Do I see a private bathroom off this scraproom? Lucky Duck... Have a great week just being a mom. Mindy

Anonymous said...

Super cute layout! Your space is coming along and it will look awesome once you're all finished. I love the built in shelves!

Raquel said...

come on over to my blog to pick up your award
http://raquelskitchenrecipes.blogspot.com/

Patti said...

Well it looks like it's coming together. For each day you get to work in your room the closer you get to your goal. That's the way I look at scrapbooking, even if I only get one layout done, it's one more completed. Have a wonderful night.

My Creative Time said...

GREAT layout & those tags are PERFECT!!! I bet you had a HAPPY Customer!!!
hugs,
Emma:)

Sharon said...

Love the layout and the tags are awesome! Your craft room is going to be just perfect when you get it all organized. Lots of space there!
Enjoy your week of being just Mommy and not working Mommy! :)

Peggy said...

Love the Layout so springy and your scrapbook room looks so inviting with the sun shinning. I just finished 100 place cards but I had help. Lots of help.

Lucy said...

What a great job you did on the place cards. You sure cranked them out fast!
Your craft room is coming along nicely ... After I re-organized mine I couldn't find a few things for days!
Have fun with the kiddies!
Lucy

Shelley said...

I know how you feel...I just made 30 Girls' Camp invitations and it took me 3 days. It's what we love though, so that helps!

crazyaboutcricut said...

The layout is really cute. I need to work on keeping my layouts simple. I have fill-the-empty-space syndrome. I tend to overcomplicate my projects :( I'll keep practicing. And soooo happy for you that you have that room :) Now that's a room that could be fun to organize! Also, I hope you really enjoy the week with the kids, time like that seem like they don't happen that often:)

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

Wow, what a huge task. Props girl for getting all 167 of them done.